The rights and responsibilities listed below do not establish legal entitlements or new standards of care, but are simply intended to guide you through the development of a successful and collaborative dentist-patient relationship.
1. You have a right to choose your own dentist and schedule an appointment in a timely manner.
2. You have a right to know the education and training of your dentist and the dental care team.
3. You have a right to arrange to see the dentist every time you receive dental treatment, subject to any state law exceptions.
4. You have a right to adequate time to ask questions and receive answers regarding your dental condition and treatment plan for your care.
5. You have the right to know what the dental team feels is the optimal treatment plan as well as the right to ask for alternative treatment options.
6. You have a right to an explanation of the purpose, probable (short and long term) results, alternatives and risks involved before consenting to a proposed treatment plan.
7. You have a right to be informed of continuing heath care needs.
8. You have a right to know in advance the expected cost of treatment.
9. You have a right to accept, defer or decline any part of your treatment recommendations.
10. You have a right to reasonable arrangements for dental care and emergency treatment.
11. You have a right to receive considerate, respectful and confidential treatment by your dentist and dental team.
12. You have a right to expect the dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls.
13. You have a right to inquire about the availability of processes to mediate disputes about your treatment.
1. You have the responsibility to provide, to the best of your ability, accurate, honest and complete information about your medical history and current health status.
2. You have the responsibility to report changes in your medical status and provide feedback about your needs and expectations.
3. You have the responsibility to participate in your health care decisions and ask questions if you are uncertain about your dental treatment or plan.
4. You have the responsibility to inquire about your treatment options and acknowledge the benefits and limitations of any treatment that you choose.
5. You have the responsibility for consequences resulting from declining treatment or from not following the agreed upon treatment plan.
6. You have the responsibility to keep your scheduled appointments.
7. You have the responsibility to be available for treatment upon reasonable notice.
8. You have the responsibility to adhere to regular home oral health care recommendations.
9. You have the responsibility to assure that your financial obligations for health care received are fulfilled.
About Plush Dentistry
Our approach is tailored around having a conversation with every patient about their oral health expectations and needs. We then go through an informative process to explain the reasons behind our proposed plan. Oral health care is not just about visiting the dentist every 6 months to get work done. A prevention program is a vital, but often overlooked component of good oral health. At Plush Dentistry we focus on getting you on the right track with a tailored prevention program.
Our doctors and staff are not only well educated, but also have extensive expertise across a variety of dental specializations. But it's not those things that drive us, as much as it's our commitment to each of our patients. We can't express enough the importance of individuality with dental care!
And that is why we bring Plush Dentistry to you! It's a labor of love that we truly hope will redefine your dental experience. And it's the commitment by both Dr. Ali and Dr. Kraipak that will make the experience like nothing else.
5285 Dallas Parkway, Ste 515
Frisco, TX 75034
- Dental Exam & Cleaning
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Children's Dentistry
- Mouth/ Sports Guards
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Ceramic Crowns
- Ceramic Bridges
- Root Canal Therapy
- Scaling/ Root Planning
- Oral Surgery
- Ceramic Veneers
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Ceramic Crowns